For today’s post I’m partnering with LOFT, a brand that I’ve been a longtime fan of for their very inclusive sizing (I’m talking everyday clothing, maternity, AND sleepwear each available in petite, regular, and plus!). They’re having a big sale right now, and I’ve highlighted a few picks that stood out amongst my many try-ons that are avail. in both petite & regular sizing. Also check my IG stories today as I’ll be posting some fit videos of these recommendations!
sale Picks under $50
When I published this post, each of these were available starting in xxs / 00 petite, and also come in regular:
- Cowl Neck tunic ($27) – Pictured above. A staple, lighter weight tunic sweater that is proportioned for petite ladies, with a crotch & butt-covering hem length and sleeves that I don’t have to push up.
- Sequin Pencil Skirt ($42) – See try on below. This is So pretty!! Each holiday season I get requests for petite-friendly sequin skirts, and there has been a major shortage of good ones the past few years. This piece is worth picking up for special occasions down the road. It has beautiful champagne, blush, and silver tones, and pairs easily with either a silky cami for evening or a cream sweater for a festive cozy look. Sizing runs TTS for LOFT bottoms, so fits a little big on me around the waist (00P measures 13″ across waist, 17″ across hips with no stretch and full lining).
- Dotted wrap dress 00P (final sale; $17 from $89) – See try on below. A light to medium weight dress in a crepe-like material that’s a true wrap style, and is nursing friendly with a snap button at the chest. Fit was very petite friendly on me.
- Spotted puff shoulder blouse ($18 from $59) – See try on below. Versatile piece for work to weekend wear. This is a fluid-feeling fabric but is weightier than LOFT’s usual drapey blouses with a little more structure. The sleeves have a banded button cuff, and the shoulders have a slightly gathered feminine puff.
- Ruffle Hem Sweater Dress (final sale; $17 from $89) – deep blue sweater dress that I’d style with a black waist belt
Additional Items on Promo
Through this Thursday (tomorrow), LOFT is also having a discount on full-price sweaters, coats, and a few other categories including new arrival pieces! I’ve broken these items out into this separate section, as pricing on these may go back up to full price after the promo ends.
- Diamond cable sweater – See try on above. A classic, and one of the best sweaters from my try-ons in a warm, medium to thicker weight. Great cable detail all around and ribbed hems (not shown in my photo below). No petite sizing, but regular xxs when untucked hits me at the hips and isn’t too long.
- Tapered pull on ponte pant – See try on above. Had to try these on after reading the rave reviews, and I must say I hope they will bring back more colors in petite. I live for a good pull-on stretch pant that feels like sweats but still looks polished enough to wear in more relaxed business casual office settings. These are medium weight, with a slightly tapered ankle cut, mid-rise covered wide elastic waistband, flattering pleating detail on the front, and pockets!
- Petite pajamas – A forgotten category by most retailers! These are an online exclusive and 50% off.
Thank you LOFT for partnering on this post.