Macy’s always delivers with a huge Memorial Day sale! I’ll do an update with kitchen / home + style picks from here this weekend, but wanted to point out these awesome Tarte beauty deals while they last:
- Highlight and contour set – such a good deal, as the sale price is the cost of this palette alone (see on Tarte’s own website) except you basically get THREE free brushes with it
- Lipcolor trio set – under $10 for a $60 value.
- Eyeshadow + brush palette in one of my go-to color schemes (smokey neutrals and purple-browns) with a double ended shadow brush.
The deal: Half yearly sale! So many great picks from my closet:
- T&B wedge sandals (see on me in brown; full price colors here). Select colors are 35% off including this flattering neutral dusty pink suede
- ASTR lace midi dress – If you need a special occasion dress, this popular piece is stocked in multiple spring-summer colors, including a beautiful lavender and white for bridal showers / rehearsal dinners! Read my previous review here. I found the XS bodice to fit smaller than most XXS.
- Halogen lightweight petite long cardigan – one of my favorite cardigans from years past. Lightweight blend for warm weather, on-trend longer duster length, yet is petite proportioned! The exact color I own (tan cobblestone) is 40% off, along with a number of other colors here including stripes!
- Universally flattering ruched tee dress (see it on me with a bump and without) – love the new colors like the faded green and brighter teal!
- Levi’s jeans are price matched for 25 – 40% off! I recommend this pair if you want a fitted high waisted style – it runs small, but size up especially if you plan on machine drying.
The deal: 40% off, no code needed.
- Linen off shoulder top – surprisingly versatile when paired with skirts and high rise shorts! This is the updated version of one of my favorite summer tops pictured above.
- Petite maxi skirt, white denim shorts, and petite utility jacket mentioned in this blog post!
- Classic dark fitted skinny jeans in “short” as reviewed in this blog post (fits better after machine wash & dry).
- Faux leather taupe moto jacket available in petite. I tried this on and actually decided to get this simpler, lighter weight cropped option in xxs regular, and get the sleeves shortened. But if you’re looking for a thicker faux leather moto jacket that will fit a petite frame with no alterations needed, check this petite one out. XXS petite fit me well off the rack.
The deal: 40% off with code FINALLY.
My picks (expecting mamas also check out their maternity line!):
- Crepe pull on shorts (a surprise 50% off!) for comfort without sacrificing style. For a long pant version, check out these tapered drawstring pants.
- Fluid wide leg pants – totally different from my usual style, but I’m intrigued!
- Airy pocket duster sweater (similar to my Halogen one pictured above, fully stocked in petites)