• Napa Vineyard House // Cozy Bed & Breakfast in Napa Valley

napa valley vacation what to wear

Whenever we travel, deciding where to stay is always a fun yet challenging task. We love exploring boutique hotels and charming little spots, but also want to be central to the activities on our list. We picked the Napa Vineyard House while in wine country and it was such a cozy gem, with stretches of vineyards literally right outside our door, and a convenient location by Yountville and downtown Napa. I did a snap on Instagram stories and got so many questions and messages! Since it seems like several of you are planning a visit to the area, I wanted to post more about our stay.
    napa vineyard house california

The charm starts here! It’s a small B&B; with about 5 rooms, perfect for couple getaways or girls weekends. Being from Boston, I love a place with a little history – we learned this was a farmhouse from the 1900s that was completely renovated last year.

where to stay in napa valley_plaid holiday pajamas set

Kevin who runs the inn was helpful with local recommendations, and kindly hosted us for our stay (pls tell him I said hello if you visit!). I wasn’t obligated to write anything, but we really adored the place and wanted to share.
    napa vineyard house yountville charming boutique hotel
    Easily one of the best parts of the day – waking up from a plush king bed to Bouchon pastries and fruit delivered at your doorstep:

bouchon bakery yountville napa breakfast delivery

Gas fireplaces to curl up by with a good book, and mini kitchenettes (microwave, small fridge) with complimentary beverages and a bottle of wine:
    yountville hotel cozy bed breakfast inn
    where to stay in napa valley bed and breakfast
    Serious bathroom goals here with marble countertops, robes, a big soaking tub (so good after a long run around the area), and L’Occitane products. And oh can’t forget Nick’s favorite part…heated floor tiles!

napa vineyard inn charming sonoma boutique hotel
    Each room has a little outdoor area as well with a small table and chairs overlooking the vineyards. I was ready to move in!
    buffalo plaid check robe cozy christmas holiday gift ideas

Charter Club cozy robe xs (some colors also come in petites)

napa valley vineyard house cozy charming bed and breakfast

There’s a common area outside with room aplenty to lounge at or warm up by the fire pits. We can’t wait to go back, and would also love to hear some of your favorite places to stay at in the Napa Valley area!
    napa valley inn cozy fire pit

Express dress xxs, Sam Edelman boots sz 5 (his & hers outfits from this post)

28 thoughts on “Napa Vineyard House // Cozy Bed & Breakfast in Napa Valley

• La Bijoux Bella | by mia December 4, 2016 at 3:30 am

What a beautiful trip to Napa … Beautiful photos and such inspirational feel! Just fabulous! 🙂
      Merry Christmas!

❤LA BIJOUX BELLA❤ | BY MIA | A Creative Lifestyle Blog

• Ewa Macherowska December 4, 2016 at 11:23 am

Love the last photo! 😉

• Anonymous December 4, 2016 at 2:33 pm

Where did you get your marble laptop skin?

• MizEats December 4, 2016 at 2:50 pm

Love this post!A place to consider the next time I take a staycation. Always love reading about your trips to my neck of the woods.

• Briana Nicole December 4, 2016 at 4:46 pm

I love the green skirt! Definitely a statement piece! Those brown booties are cute as well! Hope you had fun!

Briana

• Maggie Zemanek December 4, 2016 at 6:40 pm

I seriously love your comfy clothes!! This place looks awesome 🙂

• charmaine ♡ December 5, 2016 at 8:16 am

Everything about this post is perfect. I love your PJs!

– Charmaine

• D. December 5, 2016 at 9:30 am

Please PLEASE explain the two suitcases AND the weekender bag! Were you away for a year?

• Anonymous December 5, 2016 at 10:22 am

Hi Jean! Love everything you post. Just the cutest ever! I wasn't sure where to ask you rather than in the comments…but can you do a review on snow pants? It would be lovely to know a go to brand for the extra petites of the world. Thank you!!

• Julie Hiller December 5, 2016 at 11:15 am

What a charming location! That breakfast platter looks heavenly, and I would definitely make use of that fire pit just like you are!

Style by Joules

• Jessica | Petite Style Script December 5, 2016 at 12:15 pm

Hi Jean, I'm so glad you decided to write a full review of this B&B;! Despite living in the Los Angeles area for ~10 years, I've never been to Napa! I would like to plan a girls weekend their soon so this review is very helpful! I love how charming this B&B; is!

Also, great pj set! My sister & I recently purchased pj sets from American Eagle & they are petite-friendly 🙂

~Jessica

• Kaitlin Schubert December 5, 2016 at 12:32 pm

I LOVE that emerald skirt on you! Gorgeous.

Katie | WillowAndWhiteBlog.com

• mybeautrip December 5, 2016 at 12:56 pm

Lovely pictures. It seems like the perfect place and day!
      xx

• Joolsey December 5, 2016 at 1:11 pm

We stayed in that exact same room last week – what are the odds?! What a gorgeous place. Can't wait to read all about where else you've visited in Napa!

• Caitlin December 5, 2016 at 3:06 pm

Oooh sounds like an amazing trip and the B&B; sounds perfect!!

• MizEats December 5, 2016 at 3:20 pm

This comment has been removed by the author.

• DressedToCode December 5, 2016 at 3:53 pm

Your trip sounds incredible. It's so nice to get time away with loved ones.

• MizEats December 5, 2016 at 5:11 pm

This comment has been removed by the author.

• Anonymous December 5, 2016 at 8:43 pm

The green skirt is the perfect jewel toned for the holiday season and I am loving the plaid pj's 🙂

• affecionada December 5, 2016 at 9:50 pm

This place looks like it came out of a catalogue!

Jen | affecionada

• Margaret Hong December 6, 2016 at 12:12 am

The place is so cozy! And you look comfy in the pj also!!!

xx Margaret

• Cecilia Sam December 6, 2016 at 2:16 pm

I love the quality of your photos! What camera do you use? Thanks!

• Meghan December 6, 2016 at 5:27 pm

I'm from Napa and I absolutely LOVE the Yountville area. And lucky you getting Bouchon's best delivered every morning!!!

Meghan | BeyondBasicBlog.com

• Christina Lopez December 7, 2016 at 12:32 pm

This looks amazing! I adore finding charming B&B;'s like this one.

xoxo, Chris | Home

• nazita December 10, 2016 at 3:28 pm

What a charming location with plenty of history! I'm still worried about the short PJ in november! Lol. Great post

• Kendall Weistroffer December 19, 2016 at 11:03 pm

Hey great post! Where did you find the PJ Shorts in XS? I checked on Nordstrom's website and small is listed as the smallest size (which sadly is too big for me)! Thanks! 🙂

• Vickie Tang January 30, 2017 at 1:19 am

Jean I went to this B&B; thanks to your blog post! Loved it and Kevin was so warm and nice. How do you usually research for charming hotels like this one when you travel? Can you please list some good resource sites/blogs you use? Now I am addicted to boutique hotels. 🙂 keep writing more travel tips please!

• Sarah March 15, 2017 at 2:15 pm

Hi Jean, my boyfriend and I stayed here last month thanks to your post! It was incredible from the amenities to the hot air balloons floating over our deck. Please please continue posting about any unique hotels you come across!