– AoS Sarah white skinny jeans (40% off) – my go-to affordable white jeans that I rotate around with my J.Brand ones. See them styled on me here, here, here, and here. Size down for a snug fit, and length may need a hem on shorter ladies. I have 2 pairs in both 23 and 24 and they fit similarly after being shrunken down in the machine dryer after each wash.
– Thread & Supply twill moto jacket sz xs – not on sale, but under $60. A chic little find by my cousin. This is a cropped and drape-able version of the army / utility jackets that are ever-versatile during fall. It is shrunken fit and pretty petite-friendly as shown above. The twill-like outer is 100% cotton, and the lining and sleeves are also cotton in a stretchy knit sweatshirt-like material.
– Sun & Shadow suede jacket in xxs – xl, $132 (originally $198). For those who wanted my BlankNYC tan suede jacket but missed out, this is a similar option at an awesome price for real suede. I updated my first post with more info and the measurements of this jacket in xxs. I know this one will not be in stock for long.
– Ann Taylor Elly suede sandals – 40% off w/ code SHOP40, which also works on new arrivals. I get questions each time I wear these so thought it’d be worth pointing them out again! I absolutely love these sandals as they are so flattering on the legs and feet. The heel is not too high, the suede is nice quality, and the color is really versatile (was completely sold out but now mostly re-stocked). See them on me here, here, and here.
– Halogen open front knit cardigan – one size – How cute is this outfit for a casual fall look? Wrap me up in a cozy sweater with leggings and I’m ready for hibernation. I’m reviewing this one as a dupe for my Boohoo cardigan that I love for long trips, except this one is better quality and doesn’t have the weird fringe on the bottom. I did not expect this to work on petites given the “one size” situation, but it is cut to be slouchy and drapey and fits very similarly to the one I have.
Halogen cardigan one size, J.Brand jeans sz 24, Talbots tee, Halogen owen flats sz 5
– Halogen owen flats sz 4 – 12 (6 colors!) – $60 down from $90. I showed the tan suede color on me in this post, and this is the second color I own for wearing with black jeans and leggings. The blush is really pretty and would’ve been my first choice, if I didn’t already own a pair in that color by another brand.
– Rag & Bone murray cropped jeans – These petite-friendly jeans are still full price at most stores but are nearly half off at Neiman Marcus with an extra 20% off right now. Nordies has them at full price but will price match if the same size is in stock on the sale site. See these jeans on me here, here, here.
– Caslon drape collar leather jacket (2 colors!) in xxsp. I know several of you are looking to splurge on a genuine leather one. This one comes in extended petites sizing and is both a good cropped length and slim fit, thanks to a few thick stretchy panels placed on the jacket sides and the inner sleeves. The leather is soft and pliable, and is a thin to medium weight good for milder climates or for layering. Fully lined with asymmetrical zip front and side pockets. Measurements of an xxsp are: 14″ across the shoulders, 16″ across the underarms, 20″ total length, 21.5″ sleeve length, 4.5″ across sleeves.
– ASTR floral romper size xs. I have a thing for floral rompers but the right fit can be tough to find! This one definitely runs small at the waist, with an xs measuring 12″ across the waist without stretch. Although it fit me there, this piece would be better suited for someone a little taller due to the torso length and overall length (I like my rompers short!). This one has an invisible back zip, side pockets, and a deep V neckline under which you can wear one of those lace bralettes to cover up. I’m trying this on over my Topshop crochet bralette in a size 2 which comes in 4 colors! It’s stretchy and pretty for layering under pieces that would otherwise be too risqué.
– Lush twist front top xs (4 colors) – I got this to review as a dupe for my other Lush green top, but ended up liking it more than expected! I’m waiting for xs in white to come back in stock and hope it won’t be too sheer. This has a simple but elegant drape to it and just gives off an effortless look when paired with jeans. It’s lightweight, breezy and cool in the summer heat. As with most Lush tops in regular sizing, the neckline is a little low but you can wear a bralette or camisole. The length of this in the front is good on me, grazing the top of mid-rise jeans, but wear high-rise if you want to be sure not to let any tummy peek out!
Also, Lush polyester items are always labeled dry clean only, but I usually wash mine at home with no issues. I use an at-home delicates wash (fragrance-free version) and a delicates bag, but more on these later in a post I’m working on!
– BP open front cardigan – xxs to xl. This one is a dupe for my long drape camel cardigan that I also love for travel and casual weekends. The versatile tan color sold out quickly but might get re-stocked! The fit of an xxs on me is slouchy and “boyfriend cardigan” style and the sleeves will need one fold up on shorter arms.
– STS blue cropped jeans (not on sale, but under $50) – these skinny jeans fit like a glove on me around the waist and hips in size 00, and I liked that the color was on the darker side without excessive bleaching or whiskering. The length is above my ankle and I thought I could roll these down easily, but the cuff is tacked on with a few pieces of thread that you’d need to cut. I’m returning as I like by ankle openings to taper in more, but wanted to share for anyone else interested.
– BCBGeneration Devvin ankle bootie, sizes 5 – 13 – wrapping up the fit reviews with one that I’m currently undecided on! I don’t love the exposed metal zipper facing outwards, but I do love the close fit around the ankle. I’ll need to try these on with more pieces like jeans and skirts and see how they fare.
In case you missed them, here’s my first post for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale including several special value beauty buys on products I love & use regularly (get this Stila eyeliner set if not anything else!), and my second post with several fit reviews including on petite-friendly boots!