**Update: Thank you so much to everyone who entered! Congratulations to the winners Amanda M., Jessica C., and Rachel G.! Each winner was drawn at random via Rafflecopter and has been notified through email : ) **
With my belly full of one too many cups of mulled cider, I’m procrastinating on packing for as long as possible to share one more holiday giveaway with you guys (congrats to Christy L. and Priscilla S. G. for winning my earlier ones this month!)! I loved doing a favorite things giveaway last year, so am excited that one of my favorite stores, Nordstrom, has agreed to team up again for another one. I’m giving away three $300 gift cards this time, perfect for treating yourself with after the holiday rush. I’ll be offline a bit traveling for the holidays, but will draw the lucky winners after Christmas!
This is the glass box from Target that I Snapchatted the other day – cute for packaging jewelry or something like nail polishes inside, as a DIY gift set! One of my friends who always compliments my Baublebar necklace is finally getting her own : ) And oh, for fellow PJ collectors this thermal sleepshirt is a very comfy thermal waffle knit with cute chambray trim detail. I either pair black leggings under it or just wear it as a sleep dress. The sleeves have a thumb warmer which I like on coats but thought was odd for sleepwear, so I just roll them up once on my shorter arms. Nick apparently couldn’t resist poking fun at me in this, but I suspect that he -an avid lover of buffalo check- is just envious he doesn’t have one.
This giveaway is open to those who are 18+ and have a mailing address in any country that Nordstrom ships to. One entry per household, please! Just fill out the Rafflecopter giveaway entry form below with one of your favorite things from their store. This could be either a wishlist item you’d get if you won a giftcard, or something that you already own/use and would recommend. I enjoyed reading all the recommendations from last year and getting to know some of you a little better! As an optional entry, I’d love to hear how you first came across this blog, out of curiosity.
– Nike Free 5.0 training sneakers – I update my fitness gear once in a blue moon, usually when something is worn to shreds. On a whim I tried on my friend’s Nike Frees, and was shocked that my own sneaks felt like bricks in comparison! I was living under a rock, but am now loving these which feel light as air and very soft around the foot.
– Morrocanoil hair treatment (great lil’ stocking stuffer) – another recommendation by my hairdresser as an everyday leave-in conditioner for dry hair.
– BP booties (see my review) – IMO, still one of the best value booties out there and very comfy. My pebbled black ones get the most wear out of all my boots.
– Bobeau fleece & fuzzy cardigans (see both on me) – I won’t bore you by gushing again about these, but for newer readers, these are a must.
– Blank NYC moto jacket (see on me) – another old fave that I won’t chatter on about, but I do want to say mine has only gotten softer with wear over the years.
$200 or less
– Ivanka Trump Tropica lace-up flat (on sale; see on me) – my go-to shoes for if I want something stylish/dressier yet need to wear flats, and it’s too warm out for boots.
– Ugg kids classic boots (on sale down from $140) – one of the few items I still have since college days…eep! A “big kids” size 4 which fits me like a womens 5 to 5.5, and the kids goes up two more sizes so might suit ladies who wear up to sz 6.5 to 7. For inclement weather, they also make a water-resistant leather.
– Packable Tour rain boots (see on me). I’m still getting messages asking if these are the Original Tall, so want to clarify again that they are very different! Please be sure to read my review if you are considering them. The Original Tall were a tad too tall in the shaft for me and also heavy in comparison.
– Longchamp Neo tote (thicker than their standard Le Pliage) is the current version of my water-resistant, foldable and lightweight tote that I still love for travel or hauling a laptop.
– Manolo BB nude pump – I actually don’t think I’ve blogged these in nude (see the green ones on me), since I usually wear them with less interesting outfits that just need a classic neutral pump. There is something about the low front cut of BB pumps that I feel just looks really clean, sharp, and high-end, lengthening the legs like none other. Contrary to the listing I wouldn’t recommend sizing up at all – I’m usually between a 5 and 5.5, and a 5 in these were the best fit.
– Brics Bellagio 21″ carryon suitcase (see my pics) – thank you Jen for the awesome tip about using Mr. Clean’s Magic Eraser to get rid of scuff marks on the white surface!
And for your men, here’s a few items that I’ve seen lingering on Nick’s browser tabs many a times. His actual holiday wishlist was of small, random items (ie. a specialty flour…I guess the boy does love to bake!) so I’ll also be tapping into these options. I think most guys wouldn’t mind receiving any of the first few items!
– more cedar shoe trees – I guess he rather liked the ones I got earlier this year
– Herschel Novel duffel bag with exterior zip shoe pocket, to keep everything else dirt-free!
– Shinola The Runwell watch – the brand has some great videos of the craftsmanship behind their products, perfect for guys who love to support Made in America.