Soprano dress sz XS - petite-friendly; needs a thorough ironing (on low) before wearing
Today is supposedly the biggest sale day of the year for online shoppers ~ there are a few good, new ones below, while some stores have the same promo from Black Friday now with free shipping at any price. A lot of sizes are now sold out on my favorite items, so it didn't hurt to shop early!
Nordstrom - automatic price match on a lot of brands' sales, with everyday free ship & returns. Notable brand promos on some of my longtime favorites:
- 30% off all Ray-Ban - love my unisex 51mm Clubmasters (see on me) and 58mm aviators (see 2 colors on me) for the adjustable nose fit. FYI the aviators do come in smaller lens sizes, but I like the lenses of the original.
- 25% off TOMS - these suede booties have great reviews & start in size 5. Their signature slip-ons are super comfortable for running errands / travel - here are the current version of mine. For every pair of shoes sold, TOMS also donates a pair of new shoes to a child in need.
- 20% off Clarisonic - this pink value set would make a gift that'd surely get a lot of use.
- 20% off most Bobbi Brown - great eye products + I like the moisture rich foundation (I take shade #04) which I buff onto my face with this bareMinerals brush
LOFT - 50% off + free shipping on all orders w/ CYBER50. My picks are the olive legging jeans (see my review) and the highly-reviewed relaxed tunic sweater (actually 60% off!). And for gifts, how cozy do these cable-knit slippers + festive sock set look?
Talbots - Get 50% off 1 full-priced item + 40% off your purchase, plus finally free shipping with no minimum! Great sale for "stocking" up on my favorite opaque hosiery in every color. I've been wearing the pearl & gem necklace quite a bit for a little added sparkle (see on me).
White House Black Market - a rare 35% off + free shipping on everything w/ code 97729. Shop their petites boutique here (sizing starts in xxs / 00 petite).
Banana Republic, Gap & Old Navy - 40% off site-wide w/ BESTCYBER, with no exclusions (finally!). My favorite pick is the BR gunmetal tweed sheath dress from this review post which is almost always excluded from sales. Also love these Old Navy fleece-lined cable mittens - I have the matching beanie too but it appears to be sold out online : /
Ann Taylor - 50% off + free shipping on all orders w/ code EVERYTHING. Perfect for picking up any individual pieces without having to pay shipping. Reasonably-priced, neutral pom-pom beanies seem to be selling out quick everywhere I look - AT has one still in stock in 3 colors. See my Black Friday AT recommendations here.
J.Crew Factory - prices as marked are 50% off everything, plus get extra 15% off and free ship at any price with code TODAYONLY. Many items are now sold out from my Black Friday recommendations, but small sizes are still left in the sequin skirt, winnie pant, and cable-knit sweater. Also if you don't have a staple chambray or gingham shirt yet, these are now a fantastic deal in petite-friendly sizing. For your men, Nick loves these flannel-lined chino pants.
Baublebar - code GOGIFT35 for 35% off 2 baubles. I love the look of their delicate stone pendants like this mother-of-pearl one, which would layer well with my favorite slim bar necklaces.
J.Crew - still 30 to 40% off everything but now with free ship at any price w/ code MONDAY. I've copied in my Black Friday picks on the items still fully in stock:
- Wintress Puffer Coat - runs small; see my review
- Cambridge cable turtleneck - one of their classics often excluded from sale; runs slim and sleeves fit narrow, so size up if you want it to fit like it does on the model.
- A cropped swing trench is one of my most worn pieces, and I keep mentioning this J.Crew version as the best dupe I've found starting in tiny petite sizing. Still left in all sizes on major clearance for $54 from $138!
- Icon trench - classic & reminiscent of Burberry style. Often on backorder and rarely on sale
- No 2 wool pencil skirt - a work staple; I have dusty cedar and ivory. I have to get all my pencil skirts altered except this one - the 000 petite has a 24" waist and is a snug fit
Sole Society - 30% off everything, including my taupe wool hat (see on me) + Cassidy weekender bag (see my review), which I haven't yet seen on promo. They just updated their site to final sale which is a bummer...would suggest live-chatting at Nordstrom for a price match since they have a much better return policy (unfortunately the Cassidy in cognac is sold out there).