- Cutout lace skirt: unlike basic lace, the material on this skirt is more like intricate laser cut-outs. The soft cream against the navy and black looks elevated and baroque-inspired. The material of this skirt has no stretch, but the waistband is made of stretchy grosgrain ribbon-like material which I like for comfort. I get all of my AT skirts taken in a bit because I like them to sit high at my waist with a fitted pencil silhouette - will need to do the same with this one, but the elasticized waist made it a slightly closer fit than their typical skirts. Measurements of a 00P: 13" across waist, 16" across hips, 19" length.
- Dotted wrap blouse - I love a good draped, crossover blouse. The dotted cream material here feels really close to silk, but is poly with the benefit of being machine washable. It pairs easily with jeans for date night or trousers and skirts alike for work. Please note its a little sheer - will need to wear either a skin-toned bra or camisole under this one. Sleeves are an inch long on me but I have an easy DIY alteration that I'll share.
- Paisley print top (print also comes in a dress) - I don't think the model pics do these pieces justice. I did a double take when I first saw them, as they brought me back to the days of furiously trying to hunt down Zara's scarf print blouse (to no avail). This top hits me at the hips and is a billowy shift-style, not fitted. The colors are really pretty in-person with dusty pink and specks of soft blue, jade green, and cream. Once again it looks and feels very close to silk (tag does say dry clean) and is fully lined. Was pleasantly surprised that this is from AT - looks like a more expensive piece...
A few other sale suggestions:
I haven't personally tried their shoes in a while, but am tempted by new arrivals (starting in a size 5) in some classic silhouettes and really pretty jewel-tone suedes.
- In the same family as the scarf print pieces, love the mosaic print shell and roll-sleeve top.
- Spruce faux leather pencil skirt - you would think "green" and "faux leather" together may sound disastrous, but this one actually looked pretty good in person. The faux leather has a little bit of stretch which helped this fit a little better than other AT skirts (trying on a 00p below, top is old Banana Republic).