Clockwise from top left:
1. My Lush crochet shorts (from this post) are now 40% off! A summer must at this price. The elastic waist sizing runs small compared to what the listing description suggests - an XS stretches to fit 23 ~ 25" waists. I wore them again today with a comfy tunic top (also 40% off, but note it wrinkles after travel and needs ironing) and these Talbots Peggy sandals again. Talbots is having a really great sale as well, where all markdowns get an extra 40% off 1 item, or extra 50% off if you buy two+ items (discount reflected in your cart). I'm a fan of their shoes that start in size 5 - check out their Peyton low sandal or Camilla patent wedge.
3. Calson striped maxi dress (40% off, comes in 4 colors) looks so comfy and starts in xxs petite. This is a similar neckline and silhouette to the Ann Taylor chevron maxi I own, except the material looks like it'd be a soft, stretchy knit.
4. Oscar de la Renta PJ set (33% off, 2 colors). Lace, pastels, and pleats? I'm a sucker for cute sleepwear sets, and couldn't resist ordering this one to try.
5. Socialite wide-legged pants in navy dot (40% off, runs small). These are actually at my tailor getting hemmed! They're a little different from what I usually wear, but I absolutely loved how they looked when on. The high-waisted, wide-legged pant look is surprisingly very flattering on petites and such a fun way to switch it up from dresses or skirts. The waist of the XS measures 12" across and fit me perfectly off the rack, at my natural waist. The material is on the thinner side and very cool/breezy with good movement. There's a concealed zipper, and if it's a smidge loose you can cinch it more with the tie belt. The length however is very long and I needed to take off about 5 inches - though had no problem getting alterations given the price of these! I did have to look around for inspiration on how to rock the palazzo pant...thankfully, Pinterest had plenty. These were two of my fave looks - so effortlessly chic!
6. Calson convertible maxi skirt (40% off) - the ruching at the top allows it to be worn either as a skirt as shown, or a strapless midi dress. Looks like it'd also be easy to fold the waist over to adjust the length as needed. Pair with a simple white tank for running around in the summer.
8. I'm sure no one is thinking about boots right now, but I was surprised to see these Aquatalia Rhumba boots on sale for 35% off, with several colors and stock starting in size 4. This is their signature style which comes back every year, usually with another price hike each time. The after-sale price still isn't for the faint of heart, but all Aquatalia boots are weatherproofed making them functional as well as stylish. Mine have held up nicely through our tough winters. I have a poor quality photo trying on the black suede Rhumba boots - they are stretchy, fitting very slim in the calves and hit right below my knees on my short legs, so definitely petite-friendly for anyone looking to jump start the boot search!
9. Ted Baker dresses in rose print (40% off) - Ted Baker doesn't make petite sizing but their items tend to run narrow. I adore their prints, plus you don't see their pieces everywhere in the US, so I'm more open to getting alterations on a more unique item. For items that fit width-wise but designed for someone taller, you could try raising the shoulders if the design allows. See my old TB dress here after alterations - a 0 fit decently width-wise off the rack.
If you shopped this sale, please share any of your favorite finds!