Piperlime is having a 30% off $200+ sale with hardly any exclusions, ends 11/18. Use code HOLIDAY30 for the discount, and then code CHEER for free 2 day shipping (return shipping is always free). This is an incredible sale on some classic styles and favorite brands! Here’s a few items that would also make great gifts for lucky lucky recipients:
1. Stuart Weitzman boots still in sizes 4 – 12, going fast **Update 11/17 – most sizes now gone** Some styles by SW do go on sale each winter but the classic 50/50 over the knee style rarely ever makes it past 25%. I have an older variation and can’t say enough good things about the fit and how sleek they make shorter legs look. I like the look of the “Schizo” this year – a reviewer mentioned the toe shape is more sleek than the 50/50. For reference, I take my usual size 5 in this brand.
Reader-favorite Frye boots are also included in this sale – several ladies have recommended the Melissa style boot which looks petite-friendly with a 14″ shaft height. Please note they have regular calf width and extended calf width offered under the same item listing, so be careful if ordering to select the right option.
2. Clare Vivier bags – another typically excluded brand (most I’ve seen is also 25%) with plenty of her popular leopard options in stock. A leopard handbag will go with more items than you can imagine plus provides the perfect pop of print for days when you want to wear all solid basics. I did a DIY tutorial of a leopard foldover clutch here if you prefer to sew a simpler one at home instead of buy. Also, Piperlime has a CV exclusive leopard duffel – the updated style of one of my most beloved older bags which was a gift from a friend.
3. Hunter boots galore in sizes 5 – 12. I personally own 1 kids pair and 1 adults. You can see my old review of Hunter kids here, but in summary the kids is great for short calves but has some issues like a large reflective patch (for the kiddos’ safety) on the back, and the shorter shaft is not as sleek looking as an adult tall boot. This is an adults style on me in comparison. Several readers have suggested the womens Tour boots which are foldable/packable for travel and apparently run slimmer in the calf than the originals. I don’t own separate snowboots because the waterproof rubber + cozy fleece sock liners serve that role well for my short commute. If you’re looking for true snowboots for the depths of winter, my coworkers swear by these insulated Sorel boots.
4. Kate Spade – all clothing, bags, shoes and accessories included in sale. If you ordered during KS’s own 25% off sitewide sale (which I already thought was good), I wonder if they would do a price adjustment. I wear my bronze Licorice pumps to pieces and unfortunately can’t find a similar darker gold anymore. The closest I have seen now is this lighter Rose Gold color licorice pump, which is on final sale and still left in all sizes. I took a 5.5 in these and use inserts, so a 5 would’ve worked. They also have a gorgeous holiday-ready bow pump slightly similar to my Manolo burgundy bow ones.
5. I originally knew of Piperlime as a premium denim retailer, so designer jeans lovers definitely take advantage! I have been looking for an alternate pair of destroyed denim for months – wanted something similar to my Gap “real straight’ jeans which I wear relentlessly, but in a consistent darker color and more rips for a really casual look. You’d think that would be easy to find but no such luck. I ordered these A Gold E Chloe jeans to try despite the interesting reviews of the jeans making “fat bulge through the holes”…will have to see exactly what that meansa!