1. DKNY Abby Trench Raincoat - in chartruese or classic black, starts in XS petite or XS regular. This coat has all the makings of a classic trench design, comes in my favorite bright color, and is functional for wet weather. What's not to love?
2. Maggy London floral print dress - starts in 2 petite or 2 regular +. This is such a classic and girly piece. The arrangement of the floral print really emphasizes the waistline in a flattering way. Reviews note this may run a bit small.
3. Ivanka Trump Indico pump - 4 colors, starts in sz 4.5. These have the classic pointy-toe cut with low, walkable heel but is kept fresh in several vibrant shades. The mint or fuchsia would pop against any basic ensemble of jeans or these black & white dresses.
4. Caslon knit jacket - several colors, in petite and regular sizing. I have not tried this brand, but know that it's one of the new labels that just started marking XXS petite this year. I love my knit blazers...they're so comfortable and much easier to pack, wash, and care for. This one is 100% cotton and is hand-wash cold.
5. Halogen cutout back dress - in the lacy jacquard print shown or solid black, starts in 00P or regular. Now why would they not show a back image of an item with a cutout back? Nevertheless, I wanted to point out an affordable dress in smaller petite sizing. The back detailing could spice it up to be more interesting for special events. Quality sounds to be promising in 100% cotton, full lining, concealed side zipper, and on-seam pockets.
6. Halogen Marla suede bow pump - 3 colors, starts in a rare sz 4+. I've posted about these before as an alternative to my beloved Manolo bow pumps and am very tempted by the navy.
7. Halogen Sonia sandal – 2 colors, starts in sz 5.5+. Not a bad price for a chunky, stable-heeled leather sandal in versatile brown or black.
8. Marc New York colorblock sheath dress, starts in 0P+. Another brand that I have not tried, but noted that the description says the dress runs small and there is only one but a positive review.
9. Via Spiga Idalis pump - in versatile black or nude, starts in sz 5+. This is a classic pointy toe pump with modest heel height, very similar to an old Ann Taylor pair that I've been wearing to pieces. I've posted about these before as well at full price, and they're now 40% off!
Please note I haven't tried any of these items on myself so can't speak to fit or quality. Would love to hear any of your favorites from this sale!