Some examples of the very good sale pricing
**Thanks so much Sara for sharing these stackable codes! 10000011224 for another 10% off, or 10000011235 for another 15% off for cardholders**
Good morning - just a quick post to share some items I picked up during today's sale! Today (7/24) until midnight, Ann Taylor is having extra 60% off sale items, and upped it to extra 65% if you use your AT/LOFT card. Free ship over $175. My size popped back this morning in the green crepe full skirt dress which I've been watching (thanks Vicky for the heads up!), so I was happy to place an order. Other picks:
- Left in Petite XS and up, elegant $28 dolman dress. The silhouette looks very similar to this AT Factory dress I own. I did have to get that one professionally altered, but with no regrets.
- $28 vibrant teal jersey dress left in Petite 00 and up
- Left in size M petite or regular, beautiful paisley blouse for dressing up or down
- Left in Petite 00+, sateen white pencil skirt for summer for $24
- Can't go wrong with classic perfect pumps in sizes 7+ for just $40
- If you can pull off the straighter shift cut, $40 paisley shift dress left in most sizes. Printed cotton is cute in person and would be perfect summer casual with flat sandals.
J.Crew is also having a notable sale - extra 40% off final sale items with free ship at any price (fairly rare). Beware though of final sale. I lucked out again on a size pop-back and picked up this sailboat tee that I loved on Tara.