Take an extra 30% off J.Crew sale items with MUSTHAVE (ends 4/20), plus get
an increased 6% now 3% cashback for J.Crew via ebates. There’s free shipping only for orders over $175 (or Crewcuts orders at any price) so combine purchases with friends to save, or order full-priced items to try on.
I’ve been buried by work & studying lately and have turned a blind eye to recent sales. However, some convincing texts from my shopping bees Kelly & Wendy led to me scooping up the following at decent prices (prices are post-30% off + 6% cash back):
– Wool Café Capri in petite, reg, or tall – $32.90 from $128. Final sale. I know for sure these will be too big (and are unfortunately unlined), but my coworker wears them so beautifully. The color is striking in-person and is not something you can find at other retailers for better price nor fit. I think they’ll be worth some alterations.
Painter striped turtleneck (sold out) w/ un-foldable neck – $3.29 from $49.50. Final sale. This was a frivolous purchase. It was 94% off and in my size, so I got it for kicks.
– Crewcuts apple bobbing Café Capri – $38.16 from $68. Not final sale. How darling is the fruit print? On a grownup, I’m thinking these can either be disastrously childish, or cute. Still pricey but I got it to try on for size.
– Origami sheath dress in wool crepe – $98.70 from $198. Not final sale. Beautiful folding and silhouette, but low-expectations on fit/sizing. Trying on a 00P for free ship.
Other goodies worth checking out:
– Natasha silk chiffon shell, in petite 00-12 and regular, $39.47 from $88. Several colors available.
– Tissue turtleneck tees, left in XXS+ in several colors, $6.57 from $29.50.Mint & strawberry are pretty.
– Crystal link bracelet in mint/gold or black – $9.86 from $42.
– Tillary tote in canvas stripe – $65.14 from $228. See Elle’s video & blog review. I adore this bag (for work, beach, weekends) and was so close to pulling the trigger, but just don’t need a new tote.