- Wool Café Capri in petite, reg, or tall - $32.90 from $128. Final sale. I know for sure these will be too big (and are unfortunately unlined), but my coworker wears them so beautifully. The color is striking in-person and is not something you can find at other retailers for better price nor fit. I think they’ll be worth some alterations.
- Crewcuts apple bobbing Café Capri - $38.16 from $68. Not final sale. How darling is the fruit print? On a grownup, I'm thinking these can either be disastrously childish, or cute. Still pricey but I got it to try on for size.
- Origami sheath dress in wool crepe - $98.70 from $198. Not final sale. Beautiful folding and silhouette, but low-expectations on fit/sizing. Trying on a 00P for free ship.
- Natasha silk chiffon shell, in petite 00-12 and regular, $39.47 from $88. Several colors available.
- Tissue turtleneck tees, left in XXS+ in several colors, $6.57 from $29.50.Mint & strawberry are pretty.
- Crystal link bracelet in mint/gold or black - $9.86 from $42.
- Tillary tote in canvas stripe – $65.14 from $228. See Elle’s video & blog review. I adore this bag (for work, beach, weekends) and was so close to pulling the trigger, but just don't need a new tote.
Happy shopping! I'd love to hear what you've tried before & recommend, or ordered this time.