Items shown in video:
1. Gap tie-neck blouse in XSP (petites sold out online, check in-store for regular sizes, on sale)
2. Gap dropped-shoulder sweater in sulphur in XS
3. H&M Divided faux-fur vest sz 2, $29.95
4. H&M wool-blend mini sz 2, $24.95
5. Ann Taylor glazed lace pencil skirt in 00P (yes, I caved during the last sale)
Are you sick of seeing this blouse yet? I wore it 2x last week - to work and also to the ice cream festival. Remember these bunchy $11 H&M pants? I think they look better for casual slummin' w/ the hem rolled up.
And some "misses" this month that have already been sent back:
1. ASOS Chiffon Sleeveless Pussybow Blouse sz 2 reg. For a regular sizing item, the length on this was fairly short. I love the electric blue color, and the mesh shoulders, but it was a complete tent on me and poofed intensely when tucked in. See also on Elle.
2. Ann Taylor Melded Shell Print Dress sz 00P. This dress fit me nicely throughout and I like the elegant boat neckline. However, it is not worth the price, even when discounted at 40% off. It's a stretchy knit tee dress that I'd expect to be $30 at H&M. See also on Ping.