Video Archives: Maine Vlog – Lobster, Bed & Breakfast, LL Bean

While cleaning up my files, I came across this “home video” of our Maine trip from earlier this summer. Ever since seeing Jen’s vlog from her Boston visit, I’ve taken a liking to these as a way to preserve memories and to share snippets of travel with friends. I haven’t forgotten about Chanel Part III (where to buy). I’m just slowly gathering information and reading through resources, so stay tuned : )

27 thoughts on “Video Archives: Maine Vlog – Lobster, Bed & Breakfast, LL Bean

• Jackie August 17, 2011 at 10:44 pm

Thanks for sharing, Jean!! Lol @ the LL Bean boot =D

I can't wait to go to Maine! I've never been, but now it's only 4 hours away!

I love all your outfits and your nail color in this vid.

• PetiteLittleGirl August 17, 2011 at 10:48 pm

Looks like you guys had a blast! I really enjoy watching your videos. Keep them coming =) Thanks for sharing, Jean. Maine is really beautiful.

• daisy351 August 17, 2011 at 11:03 pm

Love the video, it brings me back to my trip to maine 2 years ago with my boyfriend. It was such a wonderful and relaxing vacation. We also stayed at bed and breakfasts, so charming with such yummy food.

• MamaTamTam August 17, 2011 at 11:04 pm

now i want to binge on massive amounts of seafood!!! you could totally be a youtube travel guide correspondent, with an OOTD fashion element just like what you featured. look out, i see millions of subscribers in your future!

• Ping August 17, 2011 at 11:15 pm

omg LOBSTER *drool* lol
    i never stayed at a bed and breakfast until i came to boston, but they didn't have yummy breakfast like your b&b.; you are a good commenter btw!

• DSK Steph August 17, 2011 at 11:34 pm

Your Maine adventure looks wonderful! I love the video, more like this please!

• kam wam August 18, 2011 at 12:07 am

The chowder looks yum!!

• Deepali512 August 18, 2011 at 12:13 am

Whenever I watch one of your videos, I think that you should host your own TV show! You're good!

• Anonymous August 18, 2011 at 12:15 am

thanks for sharing. looks like you guys had a great time. your bf is so funny. one of these days, the hubby & i will visit maine….. ๐Ÿ˜€

• Anonymous August 18, 2011 at 12:32 am

First I want to say, I love your blog! It's definitely renewed my interest in clothes shopping as I used to think i was the only one having difficulty finding clothes that fit my body type (I'm 4'11" 100 lbs).

Ok, now I have a quick question. I just noticed that denim jackets seem to be making a comeback. What are your thoughts? To wear or not to wear? Also, do you think they make us petite gals look younger (not in a good way)?

At the end of September I'm taking a 2 week trip to Europe and I'd love to bring one light weight jacket with me that goes with everything. What would you recommend?

Thanks for your help.

Nicole

• The Little Dust Princess August 18, 2011 at 12:48 am

hahah @ the giant shoe. Unexpected LOL

We share the same love for seafood, Jean. lovelovelove everything you had! I'm pretty surprised at how big the chunks were in both soups. I don't think I've ever seen that for either clam or lobster chowder. And the lobster rolls look really good! omg, wanna eat it right now.

• jessica August 18, 2011 at 1:36 am

i really enjoy watching your video! ๐Ÿ™‚ and i'm loving your blog too even though i can't be considered a petite myself. love your outfits! <3

• Sue C. August 18, 2011 at 1:39 am

My favorite types of post, food and fashion! Everything looks so delicious. I think I'll take a scissor to my maxi dress too. Been meaning to take it to the tailor.

• skbzie August 18, 2011 at 1:53 am

im hungry now x.x

• Michelle August 18, 2011 at 1:58 am

Aw! Thanks for sharing more from your Maine trip!

I have never tried a lobster roll, but it looks amazing! And I want those pancakes! Yum!

Your nail polish was so pretty in the clips!

• FashionableAsians August 18, 2011 at 8:17 am

LOL your bf was totally ignoring you while he was eating ๐Ÿ˜› I am drooling over the Lobster roll!

• Jazzy E (hivenn) August 18, 2011 at 8:59 am

LOVE

• Sue August 18, 2011 at 12:43 pm

I've always wanted to visit the East Coast but somehow I keep heading West?! This video totally sold me on it though cause the seafood is super affordable there!

• itzLina August 18, 2011 at 12:49 pm

Jean, thanks for sharing footage from your wonderful trip! Now I want to plan a trip to Maine and stay at a cute bed & breakfast place, and try their clam chowder and lobster roll. Maybe it wasn't a good idea to watch this vid during my lunchbreak. =P And nice outfits, not too dressy but still looking good!

• couturecoco August 18, 2011 at 2:39 pm

What a great get away! You're a vlog star and your 'extras' have a lot of potential lol! Thank you for sharing, it's brilliant!

• Josie August 18, 2011 at 5:26 pm

Thanks for sharing! All the seafood looks so delicious.

Can you tell us what nail polish you were wearing? It looks gorgeous.

• Anonymous August 18, 2011 at 9:35 pm

love the video! i want to visit Maine now

• R.L. August 18, 2011 at 10:29 pm

Yay, thanks for sharing! I pronounce it vee-log too. My favorite part is Nick trapped under the boot. Lol, I think he may have stole the show this time!

• Anonymous August 18, 2011 at 10:40 pm

Awww such a fun post. You are so cute ๐Ÿ™‚ You could totally host your own show…

• SewPetiteGal August 18, 2011 at 10:42 pm

Great vlog post! OMG about the apple pie pancakes – it just doesn't take much to make a pregnant lady hungry ๐Ÿ™‚ I just found out that soft-shell lobsters exist, did you see / eat any while you were in Maine? A lobster travel adventure is definitely on my list of to do's!

• PetiteAsianGirl August 18, 2011 at 11:17 pm

Thank you guys so much for watching! Your commentary is too funny ; )

@Anonymous I think when done right, they're perfectly fine for casual wear! Wendyslookbook did a how to pair a denim jacket video not to far back, you should look for it on YouTube for outfit ideas! She is around my size at 5 feet tall.

@Josie Thanks! It's Mark (by Avon) in the color Fuschia-tistic. I got it from Elaine at Toronto Beauty Reviews and is pretty and easy to apply : )

• CaseyCakes August 22, 2011 at 2:06 pm

I love how dedicated you are to your blog, all the details and the information. Very interesting. ๐Ÿ™‚