1. Merona Musetta Ruffled Bootie, $20 (faux-suede) comes in 3 colors, sz 5.5
2. Merona Reta T-Strap Pumps, $26.40 (real suede) comes in 4 colors. My size sold out in these last year, so I'm ordering early this time around.
3. Mossimo Karensa Shoe Bootie, $24 (real suede) sz 5.5
- take 20% off any clothing or shoe purchase over $75, no code needed (ends Saturday)
- take $5 off your order of $50 or more and free ship (click here for the coupon)
- 3% cashback via ebates
I also ordered these Mossimo Palani Gladiator Sandals, $20
These were sold out all summer but I guess they decided to bring 'em back right when summer is over. These are very highly reviewed in both colors so I stalked these waiting for a re-stock.
From my experience, the quality of Target shoes may be hit or miss. Sizing as well - I had to size up to a 6 once in Merona, so I'm worried that a 5.5 in booties may be too small (esp. with socks). Hopefully at least one of the above pairs will be keepers!
PS - one item that I forgot to order with the 20% off is this juniors lace cardigan in Cafe Latte. Yes, it looks repulsive on the Target model, but when Gigi's Gone Shopping modeled it and pointed out how close it was to the Rodarte for Target cardigan (which I adore on Chloe here and here), I saw the potential. Maybe no one else will see the potential and I'll snag it at the end of the season on clearance : )