Again, use code FRIENDSFB for 30% off, or print out this coupon for in-store.
1. Petite Ruffle Front Halter w/bow tie back, sz PXS, $35 after coupon.
This is an online exclusive but I found a return. I checked online on my phone and saw that there were no PXXS's online, either. The color is a soft periwinkle that is really pretty in person. Although the side view is boxy (I may try taking it in myself), I decided to buy it after seeing how cute it looked tucked in. I think I will get a lot of wear out of this tucked in under my plain black suits : )
Continue reading for more reviews....
2. Petite Cotton Ruffle Jacket in 00P, $69 after coupon.
I usualy don't like LOFT's blazers (boxy shape) but I actually loved this one. The body could be more fitted and the sleeves could be more slim, but the silhouette (nipped waist and flared hem does wonders) is very shapely and the details are so feminine. I will get this if it goes on further sale. $70 is what I pay for my beloved Theory jackets from the outlet so I thought it was too much
Verdict: waiting for further sale!
3. Petite Ruffled Front Cardigan sz XXSP, $49 after coupon.Kelly's favorite cardigan! I had to try this on after seeing it on her. True to her words it fits really nicely, but I thought it was expensive, plus didn't love the color. This comes in a lovely gray in regular sizing, but not in petites.
Verdict: would recommend.
4. Petite Shoulder Ruffle Cardigan, sz XXSP, $35 after coupon.
I'm on the fence about this one...I actually quite like how it's styled in the stock photo with the brown waist belt. The ruffle just seemed a tad out of place to me, like it was thrown on. I wish it were in the same color as the sweater.
Verdict: passed, but it can be cute.
5. Petite Multi-Tier Shell, sz XXSP, $35 after coupon.
This is a little overdone. I felt like a birthday cake. The only thing I liked was the pale peachy color.
6. Petite Tiered Silk Skirt, sz 00P, $56 after coupon.
Pretty concept, but like most LOFt skirts, this is too big for tiny petites. I have two very similar skirts from H&M (see this old post) and they were $30 each and fit much better than this.
Verdict: Pass for tiny petites. Potentially nice on women who are at least a size up from me.
One thing I wished they had in XXSP was this top, in moss green:
This seems perfect for wearing casually with jeans or under a suit for work. They only had a Petite M left and the color was really nice in person - perfect for Fall. I also loved the exposed back zipper. I envision lots of olive green, rust orange, and mustard yellow colors for Fall...I can't wait!!
My shopping/buffet eating outfit today. Stretchy garments are a must for all-you-can-eat places!
Tanks: Theory sz P, Leggings: H&M kids sz 10/11, Sandals: Miss Trish for Target
All you can eat brunch alfresco-style. Yum!